- Individualized coaching
- Climbing safety equipment & gear
- Airport pick up and drop off are organized by shared rental cars FREE of CHARGE
- Transportation between crags FREE of CHARGE
- Accommmodation (basic shared accommodation will be organized, 15€ - 25€ a night)
- Transportation to Spain
- Travel & climbing insurance
- Food & drinks (group dinner can be purchased for €15 per meal)
We provide all the gear, but you will need to bring your own reasonably tight climbing shoes and harness. We have belay devices, slings, and helmets, but you might prefer to bring your own. We strongly suggest bringing a down jacket, a hat, a rain jacket, a pair of comfortable approach shoes, head lamp, sleeping bag, and a backpack big enough for carrying lunch and gear to the crag.
Upon arrival before you get to the place of your final destination you will need to stop in the store to shop for breakfast and lunch food for the week. Usually there is equiped kitchen with refrigerator in the place and close by shops to replenish supplies.
There are plenty restaurants and bars in to have dinner. Communal dinners can be organized if required.
More info will be provided after booking/inquiring!
There is a basic shared accommodation organized by Rockbusters (15€ - 25€ a night). Our main goal is to integrate you into the local climbing communities and for these purposes we use local climbing hostels, cottages, campsites or places run by local climbers. Feel free to reach out to adjust these settings to your personal satisfaction.
In Sella we stay in mountain climbing cottage powered by solar energy, 50m from first crags.
More info when booking/inquiring!