- Individualized coaching
- Climbing safety equipment & gear
- Accommodation FREE of CHARGE
- Airport and local transport is organized by shared rental cars FREE of CHARGE
- Transportation to Spain
- Travel & climbing insurance
- Food & drinks (group dinner can be purchased for €15 per meal)
We provide all the gear, but you will need to bring your own reasonably tight climbing shoes and harness. We have belay devices, slings, and helmets, but you might prefer to bring your own. We strongly suggest bringing a down jacket, a hat, a rain jacket, a pair of comfortable approach shoes, head lamp, sleeping bag, and a backpack big enough for carrying lunch and gear to the crag.
Upon arrival you can stop in some supermarket to shop for breakfast and lunch food for the week. There is refrigerator in the bungalows, and there are small shops in Rodellar to replenish supplies.
There are few cool restaurants and bars in Rodellar to have dinner. Communal dinners can be organized if required.