- Individualized coaching
- Climbing safety equipment & gear
- Airport pick up and drop off are organized by shared rental cars FREE of CHARGE
- Transportation between crags FREE of CHARGE
- Accommodation FREE of CHARGE
- Transportation to Spain
- Travel & climbing insurance
- Food & drinks (group dinner can be purchased for €15 per meal)
We provide all the gear, but you will need to bring your own reasonably tight climbing shoes and harness. We have belay devices, slings, and helmets, but you might prefer to bring your own. We strongly suggest bringing a down jacket, a hat, a rain jacket, a pair of comfortable approach shoes, head lamp, sleeping bag, and a backpack big enough for carrying lunch and gear to the crag.
Upon arrival you can stop in store to shop for breakfast and lunch food for the week. There is refrigerator in the hostel, and there are shops in Leonidio to replenish supplies.
There are plenty restaurants and bars in Leonidio to have dinner. Communal dinners can be organized if required.