Once again, Adam Ondra has broken the limits by redpointing the world´s first 9c! Undoubtebly the best climber around willing to share his know how and guide/coach you through it. Join Adam and Rockbusters for ON SIGHT & RED POINT work shop followed by Patxi Usobiaga PUC TRAINING.
Upon arrival we will take you to the store to shop for breakfast and lunch food for the week. There is refrigerator in the hostel, and there are shops in Cornudella de Montsant to replenish supplies.
There are plenty restaurants and bars in Cornudella de Montsant to have dinner. Communal dinners can be organized if required.
We provide all the gear, but you will need to bring your own reasonably tight climbing shoes and harness. We have belay devices, slings, and helmets, but you might prefer to bring your own. We strongly suggest bringing a down jacket, a hat, a rain jacket, a pair of comfortable approach shoes, head lamp, sleeping bag, and a backpack big enough for carrying lunch and gear to the crag.
- 2 sesions with Pablo Scorza Biomechanica Funcional
- 4 days individualized coaching from Rockbusters team
- Climbing safety equipment & gear
- Airport pick up and drop off are organized by shared rental cars FREE of CHARGE
- Transportation between crags FREE of CHARGE
- Accommodation FREE of CHARGE
- Transportation to Spain
- Travel & climbing insurance
- Food & drinks (group dinner can be purchased for €15 per meal)