- Individualized coaching
- Climbing safety equipment & gear
- Transportation between crags FREE of CHARGE
- Accomodation FREE of CHARGE
- Transportation to Spain
- Travel & climbing insurance
- Food & drinks (group dinner can be purchased for €15 per meal)
We provide all the gear, but you will need to bring your own reasonably tight climbing shoes and harness. We have belay devices, slings, and helmets, but you might prefer to bring your own. We strongly suggest bringing a down jacket, a hat, a rain jacket, a pair of comfortable approach shoes, head lamp, sleeping bag, and a backpack big enough for carrying lunch and gear to the crag.
Accommodation is in share rooms of private house owned by Rockbusters climbing friends.