Residence: West Coast area, Sweden
Years Climbing: Since 2005
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/climbing4life.se
Daniela is the founder of Climbing4life
Danielas' education and authorizations:
Authorized Sport climbing instructor, Sweden/UIAA
Sports psychology coach
- Basic climbing techniques: Footwork, hand techniques, body weight, balance, static vs dynamic movements.
- Advanced climbing techniques - sidestep, drop knee, flagging, heel/toe hooks, no hand rests.
- Tactical training: How to plan your climbing, and prepare for onsight/flash/red point. when to rest, push, and how handle different excitement/arousal levels. How to read a route and adjust beta.
- Mental coaching - helping you get past what's holding you back from reaching your goals. including fear management.
- Climbing safety - belay/lead belay, anchor set up, lead climbing, spotting.
- Outdoor climbing risks and their understandings
- Punto Caramelo: 8a, Kalymnos
- Angelika: 8a, Kalymnos
- Las Clochas de Targa: 8a+, Chulilla, Spain
- Sunes sommar 7c boulder Uppsala, Sweden