Upon arrival we will take you to the store to shop for breakfast and lunch food for the week. There is refrigerator in the hostel, and there are shops in Cornudella de Montsant to replenish supplies.
There are plenty restaurants and bars in Spain to have dinner. Communal dinners can be organized if required.
We provide all the gear, but you will need to bring your own reasonably tight climbing shoes and harness. We have belay devices, slings, and helmets, but you might prefer to bring your own. We strongly suggest bringing a down jacket, a hat, a rain jacket, a pair of comfortable approach shoes, head lamp, sleeping bag, and a backpack big enough for carrying lunch and gear to the crag.
- Climbing safety equipment & gear
- Airport pick up and drop FREE of CHARGE
- Transportation between crags FREE of CHARGE
- Accomodation FREE of CHARGE
- Individualized coaching
- Transportation to Spain
- Travel & climbing insurance
- Food & drinks (group dinner can be purchased for €15 per meal)